- Published on 19 February 2023
Details are now available of the first big knowledge-gathering event in international audiology. And the 2023 Digital EUHA Spring Conference programme is certainly taking on the big issues, such as OTC and AI.
This year, both the EUHA digital Spring Conference and the October physical Congress will have a marked international flavour. Translations in English will be available for presentations in the digital programme, which kicks off on March 31.
Hot topics in audiology - OTC and AI - under examination in EUHA digital
The Spring Conference is not shying away from major shifts in hearing instrument technology. Michael Preuss, from Stäfa in Switzerland will present on Digitisation in hearing aid acoustics – are sensors and health functions the future of hearing systems? While Lübeck's Dr. Jürgen Tchorz speaks on the simple heading of AI in hearing aids.
But dynamics affecting the hearing health market also come under scrutiny, such as the over-the-counter revolution that is shaking up prices, practice, design, and regulation, among most other aspects of hearing aids. Münster's Hans-Christian Drechsler will talk on OTC hearing aids – possibilities & opportunities for hearing aid acousticians.
Among the full programme of highly interesting presentations, you will also find:
- The trueLOUDNESS fitting procedure in practice - Dr. Dirk Oetting, Oldenburg.
- First Fit 2023 – a survey - Nils Schapdick, Planegg
- Audio therapy 2.0 – new approaches to support hearing aid acousticians in the fitting process - Jana Verheyen, Hamburg, and Claudia Dreher, Fischbachtal
- How do we wish to fit hearing instruments in the future? - Harald Bonsel, Reinheim.
For more details on the EUHA Spring Conference event and programme click here.