- Published on 15 October 2014
Phonak introduces Audéo V, powered by a new chip technology that offers twice the processing power while reducing battery consumption up to 30% is available in four new styles and in four performance levels.
The Phonak Audéo V hearing aid family runs on AutoSense OS, the “central brain” of the new Phonak hearing aids. It captures and analyzes incoming sound and can draw on over 200 settings to match the sound environment exactly and to seamlessly provide the best setting for that environment – all without requiring any manual interaction.
Discussions in a noisy car environment while driving to work? Audéo V reduces broadband noise to create a stable listening environment (Speech in Car program). Listening to music in a concert hall or in the living room in the evening? Audéo V provides an extended dynamic range, slow compression speed and increased gain for a richer music experience (Music program). A chat with friends in a crowded café on the weekend? Audéo V zooms in on a single voice, improving speech intelligibility (Speech in Loud Noise program).
The Phonak Audéo V RIC hearing aid family is available in four newly designed styles, all wireless, at four performance levels. All Phonak Audéo V RICs come with the Binaural VoiceStream TechnologyTM and a push-button. The re-designed housings are reinforced with high-tech composite materials for extra durability.
Great performance, maximum convenience
The enhanced Wireless Communication Portfolio keeps Phonak Audéo V hearing aid users connected – on the phone, watching TV or in a noisy environment. This range of accessories offers an additional boost in performance with minimal effort.
- Phonak EasyCall connects any Phonak wireless hearing aid to any Bluetooth enabled cell phone – even non-smartphones and older models. Permanently attached to the back of the phone, it streams the conversation directly to both hearing aids in unmatched sound quality.
- Phonak ComPilot Air II, a handy clip-on streamer and remote control, allows for easy control of all Bluetooth-enabled audio devices such as cell phones, TVs, tablets and computers. Its neckloop-free design and stereo sound quality turn the streamer into the perfect companion for every multimedia user who wears a Phonak hearing aid.
- The Phonak RemoteControl App turns any smartphone into an advanced remote control for Phonak Venture hearing aids. In combination with Phonak ComPilot Air II or ComPilot II, the App enables direct selection of hearing programs, audio sources or the listening situation as well as individual left or right volume control.
- The Phonak Virtual Mirror App uses an iPad to mirror a client’s ear with a Phonak hearing aid. It allows hearing care professionals to virtually change the color according to their clients’ preferences, send high definition images via email and directly place orders with the touch of a button.
The Phonak Audéo V hearing aid family is immediately available in the USA, Germany, Switzerland and Canada; other markets will follow in early 2015.