- Published on Friday, 29 September 2017 10:58
Our first issue of this ‘term’ features a preview of the first Autumn conference, taking place the 29th and 30th September. The 2017 HearBuy event will see 100 independent hearing aid dispensers congregate in Birmingham for two days of lectures and workshops. This is the first conference since the passing of HearBuy co-founder Ian Goodfellow; his business partner and best friend, Ian Arnold, talks in our preview interview about organising things without Ian. Thanks to a partnership with HearBuy, this issue will be distributed at the congress, so all attendees will be the first to have a copy of the magazine.
Also in this issue, we include an interview with the newly appointed President of Starkey Hearing Technologies – Brandon Sawalich – he talks about the changes the company has been through and his plans for the future.
A new feature starts this month where we talk to retailers to get an overview of the business; numbers, people, philosophy are all covered in our article about Age UK Hearing Aids– UK Hearing Care. We hope you enjoy the magazine.
Here are the contents of our 113th issue:
- News of the profession and updates from BAA and BSHAA
- At the heart of the matter
- Anniversary / Celebrating 50 years of the BSA
- Event / Preview of the HearBuy conference
- Manufacturer / An interview with the new Starkey CEO
- Another perspective
- Event / IFOS 2017: an unprecedented meeting of international opinion leaders in ENT
- Audio World / An overview of our global publications
- The specialists
- Retailer / Age UK Hearing Aids - UK Hearing Care
- Business Tips / You got them, but keeping them is the key
- Research and development
- TINNET / An X-ray picture of tinnitus treatment in Europe
- Scientific Focus / Scientific publications
Read here our flipbook!