- Published on Wednesday, 18 October 2017 16:48
Geoffrey Cooling, regular contributor to Audio Infos United Kingdom, shares with us some insights on how technology could transform the industry. As usual, the expert invites us to welcome new challenges with a smile.
- Published on Friday, 29 September 2017 10:58
Our first issue of this ‘term’ features a preview of the first Autumn conference, taking place the 29th and 30th September.
- Published on Tuesday, 26 September 2017 12:30
Chicago-based Beltone, part of the GN Hearing Care Group, announced in mid-September that they will be providing relief for the hearing-impaired community affected by Hurricane Harvey.
- Published on Monday, 25 September 2017 09:49
Audiology Worldnews wants to introduce you the winners of the Audiologist of the Year 2017 contest.
- Published on Wednesday, 20 September 2017 16:46
“Yvonne Doyle radiates warmth, empathy, genuineness and always shows a positive regard for me as a patient, no matter my moans.”
- Published on Tuesday, 19 September 2017 11:34
Recently, a camp was organized in Denton County, Texas for teenagers with hearing loss and for their parents, who were able to share information and their experiences with one another.
- Published on Friday, 15 September 2017 17:19
CBS news recently ran an article on the tech start-up viewpoint concerning the new United States legislation on over-the-counter hearing devices.
Oticon Hearing Foundation expands support to hearing care professional volunteers assisting hurricane victims
- Published on Tuesday, 12 September 2017 12:03
As more communities experience unprecedented loss and devastation from the recent hurricanes, the Oticon Hearing Foundation has announced expanded relief efforts for the many adults and children with hearing loss who are affected.
- Published on Thursday, 07 September 2017 10:36
Call for applications
The Hear the World Foundation calls for applications for the ninth annual Judith Gravel Fellowship in Pediatric Audiology.