- Published on 06 November 2018
At the EUHA 2018, Dreve launched the first and unique 3D direct to print silicone BioTec, which is revolutionizing the digital earmold production. The company’s patent is pending.
Silicone ready to print:
- For direct printing of flexible earmolds without cast form
- New Dreve material composition
- Flexible silicone for DLP-3D printing
- Elastic consistency & Thermosensitive characteristics
- Available as registered medical device: approx. Q4/2019
Furthermore, the company presented the functional enhancements of SmartOrder, the online ordering portal for earmolds:
- Digital recording of the functional test for DLO® hearing protection earmolds accoring to PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Possibility of copying existing orders to speed up the ordering process
- Status tracking of your order and shipment tracing with DPD
- Preview for color selection
- New function for uploading scans
A fresh design, improved functions and a user-friendly navigation characterizes the new Dreve website. You can visit otoplastik.dreve.de and register in the new web shop.
Also fresh and without any dust are soft Biopor® earmolds in the future, as Dreve has improved the formulation of the Biopor® UV-S coating. Thanks to the lacquer’s outstanding mechanical and antistatic characteristics, the coating ensures less dust on the surface. The earmold is easy to clean: Simply blow away the dust!