- Published on 14 March 2016
Interacoustics (DK) and Micromedical (US), two of the world-leading suppliers of balance equipment, have joined forces to release a new Videonystagmography software platform. The Micromedical VisualEyes 515/525 combines the best features of the current Micromedical and Interacoustics VNG platforms into a new, touch-enabled design.
The VisualEyes 515/525 offers quick and easy observation, measurement and analysis of eye movements. It includes:
- Situational camera: record patient interviews, capture positional tests
- Large monitor: view eyes from anywhere in the room, full field stimuli for oculomotor testing
- Remote start/stop options: keeps you closer to your patient
- Customizable protocols
- Overview of all completed tests
- Superior video playback
With a highly intuitive user interface and remote controlled operating features, VisualEyesTM both simplifies the procedures for the clinician and improves the experience for the patient.