- Published on Thursday, 06 April 2017 14:10
Otometrics has announced on March 31 the release of a new feature that enables automated fitting to target in a coupler with Aurical® and Phonak Target.
- Published on Tuesday, 04 April 2017 16:26
power one is presenting its latest generation of high-performance hearing aid batteries at the AudiologyNOW! 2017 (#340).
- Published on Tuesday, 04 April 2017 12:57
On April 3, GN Hearing unveiled the revolutionary ReSound LiNX 3D™, taking Smart Hearing to new levels to enable people with hearing loss to hear more, do more and be more anywhere in life.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 March 2017 10:32
As part of an article on the Canadian start-up ecosystem, which is a strong support to medical innovations in the country,
- Published on Monday, 13 March 2017 18:07
Phonak has announced the second generation of TargetMatch with the release of the fitting software Phonak Target 5.1.
- Published on Friday, 24 February 2017 15:41
Unitron has announced “the world’s smallest rechargeable hearing instrument in its class”, Moxi Fit R, built on Unitron’s newest platform, Tempus.
- Published on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 16:01
Phonak has announced the extension of the Belong platform to the Bolero family of BTE hearing aids, including the lithium-ion rechargeable Bolero B-PR and the new Virto™ B –Titanium.