- Published on Tuesday, 06 January 2015 16:59
In December 2014, MelMedtronics introduced a New iPad iAudiometer app. The iAudiometer™ is a full-function, professional, clinical audiometer that meets ANSI 3.6-2010 and EN Standards.
The iAudiometer can be calibrated like any traditional audiometer (Calibration Instructions are included). Compatible transducers are also the usual ones: TDH-39, TDH-49, DD45, ER-3, ER-5 and B71.
Features that can be included are as following:
- AC/BC/Sound Field + Masking;
- Speech Tests: SRT/SD and PIPB
- Picture Pointing Test: Psst!™
- Additional AC/BC Test: Stenger Test, Tone Decay, ABLB;
- The Tinnitus Evaluation Program (TEP™);
- A customized, self-populated Clinical Report can be automatically generated from the current evaluation, as well as prior test results, into one comprehensive Report. You can easily customize the header with your logo and your clinic’s information. In addition, you can add your signature automatically.
- Results can be stored in a database, saved to an encrypted file, printed, emailed or uploaded in a cloud storage service.
Various versions are available, depending on your needs. Prices start from $199.99 and in-app purchases are available.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
This May, ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. announced that its subsidiary, Aurex International Corporation (AIC), had signed an agreement with Gama Research and Development (also known as Otifleks) to develop and manufacture proprietary tinnitus prevention earplugs.
Forbes recently reported the interesting perspective of smart-earbud startup Doppler Labs as it prepares for an over-the-counter hearing aid bill to be passed in the United States.
An agreement has been reached between the Canadian Hearing Society and the workers union CUPE Local 2073, reports CTV and CBC, ending a 2-month long strike.
Sivantos Group recently appointed a new CEO in Spaniard, Ignacio Martínez. Backed by his long career over three decades as a frontline director for three international firms, he talked to Audio Infos of his clear-cut, ambitious target: world leadership.
The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and The Dash Pro were unveiled during a launch event at Blueprint+Co in New York City on May 16. [ ... ]
Early identification of hearing loss is vital to ensure normal development of a child’s speech, language and social competencies. [ ... ]