- Published on Tuesday, 06 January 2015 16:59
In December 2014, MelMedtronics introduced a New iPad iAudiometer app. The iAudiometer™ is a full-function, professional, clinical audiometer that meets ANSI 3.6-2010 and EN Standards.
The iAudiometer can be calibrated like any traditional audiometer (Calibration Instructions are included). Compatible transducers are also the usual ones: TDH-39, TDH-49, DD45, ER-3, ER-5 and B71.
Features that can be included are as following:
- AC/BC/Sound Field + Masking;
- Speech Tests: SRT/SD and PIPB
- Picture Pointing Test: Psst!™
- Additional AC/BC Test: Stenger Test, Tone Decay, ABLB;
- The Tinnitus Evaluation Program (TEP™);
- A customized, self-populated Clinical Report can be automatically generated from the current evaluation, as well as prior test results, into one comprehensive Report. You can easily customize the header with your logo and your clinic’s information. In addition, you can add your signature automatically.
- Results can be stored in a database, saved to an encrypted file, printed, emailed or uploaded in a cloud storage service.
Various versions are available, depending on your needs. Prices start from $199.99 and in-app purchases are available.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Thousands of delegates from across Europe and beyond attended the 62nd international gathering of the European hearing care professionals in Nuremberg, Germany, from 18th to 20th October 2017.
Susan Clutterbuck b.sc. (Hons), Outstanding Service Award from Audiology Australia in 2016, presents here a special preview of her lecture “Real world outcomes for basic and premium hearing aid technology: is there a difference?” at the EUHA congress, Friday 20 at 12:00.
Robert Beiny, an audiologist at the Hearing Healthcare Practice in Harpenden, Hertfordshire, claimed the coveted title of European Audiologist of the Year (AOTY) 2017, just weeks after being announced as the UK Audiologist of the Year, beating off stiff competition from seven countries across Europe.
Geoffrey Cooling, regular contributor to Audio Infos United Kingdom, shares with us some insights on how technology could transform the industry. As usual, the expert invites us to welcome new challenges with a smile.
For the 62nd international gathering of hearing care professionals from 90 countries, we bring you the fourth edition of our Audiology Worldnews EUHA Congress Special Issue.
On October 17, Widex announces the new WIDEX CUSTOM™ - a completely redesigned in the ear hearing aid with a 40% smaller engine compared to previous models. [ ... ]
Sonic will showcase the new rechargeable Enchant miniRITE with ZPower and versatile SoundClip-A at the annual EUHA congress in Nuremberg, Germany. [ ... ]
Every individual is unique, and hearing aid requirements are equally diverse. Factors such as lifestyle, leisure activities and age must all be taken into account to ensure everybody has the right energy solution for their device. [ ... ]