- Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2018 09:45
The latest hearing aid figures released by the Hearing Industries Association (HIA) show sales in America exceeding 1 million for the 2nd quarter of 2018.
- Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2018 14:46
Starkey Hearing Technologies has closed its research facility in Berkley, California, but opened a new site in Israel. The American manufacturer informed its employees at the end of June that the company is expanding its global research and development.
- Published on Friday, 15 June 2018 16:20
After several months of intensive discussions, the new “full reimbursement” scheme for hearing aids was revealed on Wednesday, June 13.
- Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2018 11:20
In France, the establishment of full reimbursement (RAC zero in French) for optical dental and hearing devices was officially signed by the relevant professional bodies and the French Minister of Health, Agnès Buzyn.
- Published on Friday, 08 June 2018 17:02
- Published on Thursday, 31 May 2018 13:07
Sonova Holding AG has reported solid financial performance for the 2017/2018 financial year in a recent media release. The company achieved substantial growth in both sales and profit.
- Published on Tuesday, 15 May 2018 17:14
Denmark-based group GN Store Nord has reported double-digit organic growth, driving a strong increase in the company’s earnings margin.
- Published on Wednesday, 09 May 2018 17:42
InnerScope Hearing Technologies, Inc. recently announced a strategic partnership with Advantego Corporation for exclusive worldwide distribution rights for the audiological market, reports Cision PR Newswire.