- Published on Thursday, 09 March 2017 13:05
As most know, accessibility and affordability of hearing aids is a hot button issue of national importance.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 February 2017 16:10
The Danish holding company, owner of Oticon, Oticon Medical, Bernafon, and Interacoustics, among others, posted sales of 1.6 billion Euros for the year 2016, according to its annual financial report published on 23 February.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 February 2017 15:17
Following on from its strong performance in 2015, Amplifon S.p.A. has reported record consolidated revenue of 1,133 million Euros for 2016, up 10.4% at constant exchange rates and 9.6% at current exchange rates.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 February 2017 13:25
India-based market research firm Markets and Markets recently published a new global forecast to 2020 for the hearing aids sector by product, reports Open PR.
- Published on Friday, 24 February 2017 11:42
Oticon has announced the nomination of Søren Nielsen, present Chief Operating Officer (COO), as new President & CEO of William Demant Holding.
- Published on Thursday, 23 February 2017 14:01
Market Reports World recently released a new analysis of the bone-anchored hearing aids (BAHA) market, forecasting that the sector will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14% during the period 2016–2020, reports SAT PR news.
- Published on Saturday, 18 February 2017 16:08
To kick off the year, Starkey Hearing Technologies were delighted to open their doors to the local Stockport Business Community to showcase their facility, innovation and hearing technology.
- Published on Monday, 13 February 2017 16:15
Prof. Abdulrahman Al Sanosi, MD, King Saud University of Saudi Arabia is the 2017 recipient of the Ingeborg and Erwin Hochmair award for the service to the deaf.