- Published on Thursday, 20 April 2017 15:47
The rare bipartisan (Democrat-Republican) push from lawmakers that is aimed at reducing regulations on the sale of hearing aids is putting the spotlight on this area of healthcare in a new way.
- Published on Wednesday, 12 April 2017 10:56
The topic of printed batteries is now taking center stage, reports a newsletter from Varta AG in March.
- Published on Tuesday, 11 April 2017 14:23
Audiometry is changing at a fast pace. What are the main developments of the past decade and what is still to come?
- Published on Thursday, 09 March 2017 13:05
As most know, accessibility and affordability of hearing aids is a hot button issue of national importance.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 February 2017 16:10
The Danish holding company, owner of Oticon, Oticon Medical, Bernafon, and Interacoustics, among others, posted sales of 1.6 billion Euros for the year 2016, according to its annual financial report published on 23 February.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 February 2017 15:17
Following on from its strong performance in 2015, Amplifon S.p.A. has reported record consolidated revenue of 1,133 million Euros for 2016, up 10.4% at constant exchange rates and 9.6% at current exchange rates.