- Published on Wednesday, 21 February 2018 14:33
Oticon Inc. has announced the appointment of two Executive Directors and six Directors in marketing and sales.
- Published on Tuesday, 20 February 2018 17:58
Oricula Therapeutics recently announced United States FDA approval for volunteer human studies of the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of a novel medicine, ORC-13661 in hearing protection.
- Published on Monday, 19 February 2018 17:44
The annual report from the GEA (Audiological Business Group)—issued now for the last three years—shows growth in the number of hearing aids sold in Spain for the financial year, 2017, a notable climb up of 3.7% (one percentage point more) on 2016.
- Published on Tuesday, 06 February 2018 13:52
Phonak and Advanced Bionics announce today a breakthrough in new microphone technology, that will help people with hearing aids and cochlear implants hear better especially in noisy environments.
- Published on Tuesday, 06 February 2018 10:17
BusinessWire reports that Technavio has published a new market research report on the global diagnostic hearing devices market. The forecast covers the period 2018-2022.
- Published on Wednesday, 31 January 2018 17:12
In an opinion piece in the news and opinion website DailyBeast, the science editor highlights the changing environment we live in and how it is altering our senses and our perception of ourselves.
- Published on Tuesday, 23 January 2018 14:09
The area of "aging tech" is growing rapidly but what about its true usefulness, asks The Verge in a recent article in its Tech column.
- Published on Tuesday, 23 January 2018 13:37
Cochlear Limited has announced on January 22 today the commercial availability of the new Cochlear Baha® SoundArc in the United States and Canada.