- Published on 13 March 2019
The Congress of the British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists 2019 will take place Friday 21 and Saturday 22 June at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK.
Whatever your role or wherever you work or study, the 2019 BSHAA Congress is a platform to:
- network with industry peers and cement new relationships;
- see the latest technology and game-changing innovations;
- source business solutions to take your practice to the next level;
- explore career options and pathways;
- access the latest insights into clinical and business practise though BSHAA’s respected workshop and lecture programme.
Congress has a brand-new format for 2019, with each day delivering a distinct learning and networking experience.
Friday 21 June
There is a selection of in-depth workshops to choose from on the Friday, including business strategy, aural care, cognition, cognitive behavioural therapy and how to build a hearing and sight care partnership. The day ends with an informal early-evening reception in the exhibition hall, where you can discuss the day's learning with colleagues and enjoy a preview of the Congress exhibition.
Saturday 22 June
There is a fantastic line-up of topics and speakers on the Saturday, as well as the Congress exhibition, which is right next door to the lecture theatre. Confirmed speakers so far include Professor Brian Moore, Dr Brian Taylor, Curtis Alcock and Professor Doris Bamiou. The Congress exhibition has three main zones – technology, careers and business – to enable you to source the latest technology and see the next game-changing innovations; find solutions to manage your business more effectively; and to explore career options and pathways.