- Published on 13 April 2016
The 28th annual conference of the American Academy of Audiology starts today in the city of Phoenix, Arizona. This truly is an international event with delegates and exhibitors arriving from 40 different countries. Joscelyn Martin, AuD, Program Committee chair for AudiologyNOW! 2016 welcomes everyone; “With a backdrop like sunny Phoenix, AudiologyNOW! will inspire you to create a bright future—for your individual practice and for our profession as a whole.”
Audiology Worldnews will be there and offers the delegates an AudiologyNOW! special print issue. Our network of international correspondents brings audiology features –specially focused on research and tech subjects- from across the world. And for the first time Audioenportada joins these pages as guest star, so you can get to know more of our information website in Spanish. Find below some of the contents of the magazine:
- Welcome feature by Dr Lawrence Eng, President of The Academy
- Auditory Processing: “No hearing loss – but hearing problems nonetheless”, by Prof Jos Eggermont
- Dr Jastreboff: “The biggest mistake is to make tinnitus patients believe there is nothing we can do”
- Cognitive Decline: Results of the PAQUID epidemiology study, by Prof Amieva
- CI -Tech: Simulator predicts implant success (HEAR-EU project)
Enjoy this spring Audiology Worldnews issue!
And follow this global gathering live on Twitter @AudioWorldnews.